5 EASY STEPS TO RUN A HOLY CLUBS VIDEO CHAT GROUPON-LINE!!
CHOOSE WHICH FIRM FOUNDATIONS MODULE IS BEST FOR YOU.
Go to the website and choose which package will be best for you.
#FREE - this will get you started
#SILVER - this will get you 29 video's and teachings to optimize your experience
#GOLD - SILVER "+" FULL COLOR "Firm Foundations" BOOK
#LEADERSHIP - GOLD + 18 Step-by-step videos on "how to lead a Holy Clubs Firm
GATHER SOME PEOPLE TOGETHER
These may or may not be people that you know, but gather those that you want to grow with, or just pick those you want to disciple.
SCHEDULE A TIME TO MEET WEEKLY
This is crucial. Great tasks are always accomplished with a series of little tasks.
CHOOSE WHICH VIDEO CHAT PROGRAM WORKS BEST FOR YOU
There are lots of free options that will help you get started so that you can go forth and make disciples. Look them over and choose which is best for you.
WHAT IS HOLY CLUBS FIRM FOUNDATIONS? (MUST READ THIS ALL!!)
There is a lot of practical material that will help you succeed. Remember, you are an ordinary person called to do EXTRAORDINARY things.
CHOOSE WHICH MODULE IS BEST FOR YOU.
Go to the website and choose which MODULE will be best for you.Why get a module? Everyone that is successful was able to get training. Our PROVEN MODULE TRAINING will get you to overcome and reach your spiritual goals. But you have to take the first step and choose which is best for you.
- FREE - this will get you started. You will get access to Holy Clubs "Firm Foundations", follow the book step-by step and you will be on your way to growing your heart and helping those around you. which is 163 pages of step-by-step, fun filled, biblically sound, training. You will go through, short easy to read lessons, and then answer the questions that follow. BENEFIT: this package is free and provides you the necessary tools to walk holy.
- SILVER : Learning truly isn’t something that happens overnight. That is why we developed the SILVER package, which includes 29 additional videos. Ben teaches you step-by-step, how to walk through Holy Clubs, "Firm Foundations". BENEFIT: It is just like having Ben teaching you one on one. And, lots of people say this package has opened their eyes and saved their lives.
- GOLD - SILVER "+" FULL COLOR "Firm Foundations" BOOK In this course you won’t learn things you’ll never use, but instead, this package will be geared towards strengthening your walk of holiness. This package gives you everything in the SILVER package with the addition of purchasing Ben's Full color, Full size (8.5 x 11) book "Firm Foundations". BENEFITS: you won't have to print off the lessons on a separate sheet of paper, and you can easily take this with you to your school or office.
- LEADERSHIP - GOLD + 18 Step-by-step videos on "How to lead a Holy Clubs Firm Foundations Group" A leader is not perfect, but knows where they have to go, and has the courage to gather their friends on the journey (and you are that leader). The LEADERSHIP package is one of our all time favorites (and a virtual steal at this price). It has everything from the SILVER & GOLD package, and provides the tool for you to "Go" and make disciples, with 18 Leadership Video's and Comprehensive Teaching Module (this includes stories from Ben's 20 years of full time ministry). BENEFIT: if you follow these steps then you will lead disciples, that will in turn make other disciples. You will help change the world by serving the few efficiently.
GATHER SOME PEOPLE TOGETHER
Remember God said to, "GO" and Make disciples, and Holy Clubs "Firm Foundations" is a small group discipleship tool that opens the door for you to train your group to overcome. The secret is that we provide biblically sound teaching along with opportunities for all to excel. As everyone will get a chance to teach, and everyone gets a chance to pray, and everyone gets a chance to share what God has done in their lives. Start your group today.
HOW TO GATHER OTHERS TO JOIN?
- First, Send out an invitation through Social Media, Group Text, or an email inviting them to be apart of a group that you are starting (either on-line or in person).
- Second, For those that say "yes" you can send them this informational Blog "What is Firm Foundations"?
- Next, Set a time to share an informational meeting with everyone on a conference call.
- On the Call: Introduce your self, share that you would like to host a Bible Study called "Firm Foundations". Go over the script from Introduction call for running a Firm Foundations group. Schedule a time when they all can make the group once a week.
- Follow up: Once you have set the time to meet weekly it is now time to send a follow up letter. Thank them for being on the call and then invite them to choose which module is best for them. You can look at our sample "Follow up letter".
- First Group: It is important for you to prepare ahead of time. As problems do arise. What are the problems? (Technology does not work, people forget to come, someone is not prepared, or there is a lot of emotional issues to go though...don't give up! Just get right back up and try again).
- Second Group: Remember one of the beautiful aspects of Holy Clubs "Firm Foundations" is the teacher. Each session a different person is supposed to teach. As the Facilitator have reach out to the teacher, a day or two before they teach, and ask them how it is coming as they prepare for their session.
SCHEDULE A TIME TO MEET WEEKLY
- Find a time that is most convenient to the masses. Don't try to delay things for the one (care about the one, but setting the meeting can really help get things going).
- You, or someone else, may have to run another group as it is hard sometimes to schedule.
- Try to get everyone to start on the same day. If a person misses a meeting they are less likely to be there next time.
- Follow up from each meeting with a group communication.
CHOOSE YOUR VIDEO CHAT PLATFORM
WHAT IS HOLY CLUBS FIRM FOUNDATIONS?
(MUST READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND)
Prayer. Evangelism. Discipleship. Holiness.Holy Clubs is a unique discipleship tool. We teach foundational truths of the Christian faith while building a lifestyle of enjoyable prayer. Many discipleship programs have great Christian content, but Holy Clubs sets itself apart by creating an interactive group experience of personal growth where individuals are encouraged to grow in such things as: foundational Christian truths, enjoyable prayer, attainable holiness, hearing the voice of God, unlocking creative writing skills, and growing in the gifts of the Spirit.
Get the Firm Foundations manual and start an ON-LINE group TODAY!The content for Holy Clubs has been blessing people for years. It can be used for your individual quiet time, one-on-one discipleship, or with a group (large or small, both work). The uniqueness of the Holy Clubs model allows you to do this with as many people as possible. Really, the sky's the limit! If you don’t already have a manual, go to holyclubs.com and get “Firm Foundations” today.
But don’t just take our world for it!Listen to this youth leader tell how she how her youth group was impacted. Amazing youth leader uses Holy Clubs Firm Foundations to impact youth; Shara
STEP-BY-STEP HOW TO RUN A MEETING
What does an overall meeting look like?Jessica shares about how Holy Clubs Firm Foundations has transformed her morning quiet time, and has empowered her university student leaders!
RUN SHEET FOR A HOLY CLUBS
Overall time (2 hours or 1 hour; you choose)
- How are you? (only 60 seconds per person; 10 people in the group means 10 minutes)
- Worship (if you don’t have worship then skip this section; 10-15 min.)
- Teaching (20 min.)
- Small group “texting God” (15 min.)
- Pray in a circle (share and pray in a circle; 10 min.)
- Prayer over an individual (10 min.)
- Worship/Testimonies (the remaining time, if you have any)
What does the time look like more precisely (ex. 7 to 9pm group)?
Time Lapsed video of "TEXTING GOD"
- Firstly, Pray UP: Minister the revelation you received back to God. Go around the circle, each person, one after another, declaring the truth back to God. This is so simple, yet so profound (…DON’T SKIP THIS STEP).
- Second, Pray IN: Go around the circle again, inviting each person to pray the truth into his or her heart.
- Thirdly, Pray OUT: Go around the circle one more time, each person praying the truth and revelation he or she has just received — but this time, praying it outward for family, friends, and others.
- Ask for a Bible verse – A Bible verse is safe. These are truths that can help them grow.
- Ask God for a picture – The picture is what God thinks and feels about the person. Then say it (the picture) and pray it (put your picture into a prayer if possible). Explain to the group that sometimes God speaks in “parables”: pictures or stories that the Holy Spirit gives to help explain or emphasize what God is sharing (Matt. 13:3).
- Lastly, stay in the 1 Cor. 14:3 boundaries – Edify, exhort, and comfort. Do not give words about future mates, dates, money, or speak in a directional or corrective tone. Do not coerce. And do not pray in a controlling way.
- Worship again – If time allows, gather all the groups back together. Share testimonies as one big group, gather the worship team, and pray for those that are in need — yes, even in the midst of worship. Sometimes, this can be the best time to pray.