5 EASY STEPS TO RUN A HOLY CLUBS VIDEO CHAT GROUPON-LINE!!
CHOOSE WHICH FIRM FOUNDATIONS MODULE IS BEST FOR YOU.
Go to the website and choose which package will be best for you.
#FREE - this will get you started
#SILVER - this will get you 29 video's and teachings to optimize your experience
#GOLD - SILVER "+" FULL COLOR "Firm Foundations" BOOK
#LEADERSHIP - GOLD + 18 Step-by-step videos on "how to lead a Holy Clubs Firm
GATHER SOME PEOPLE TOGETHER
These may or may not be people that you know, but gather those that you want to grow with, or just pick those you want to disciple.
SCHEDULE A TIME TO MEET WEEKLY
This is crucial. Great tasks are always accomplished with a series of little tasks.
CHOOSE WHICH VIDEO CHAT PROGRAM WORKS BEST FOR YOU
There are lots of free options that will help you get started so that you can go forth and make disciples. Look them over and choose which is best for you.
WHAT IS HOLY CLUBS FIRM FOUNDATIONS? (MUST READ THIS ALL!!)
There is a lot of practical material that will help you succeed. Remember, you are an ordinary person called to do EXTRAORDINARY things.
CHOOSE WHICH MODULE IS BEST FOR YOU.
Go to the website and choose which MODULE will be best for you.
Why get a module? Everyone that is successful was able to get training. Our PROVEN MODULE TRAINING will get you to overcome and reach your spiritual goals. But you have to take the first step and choose which is best for you.
- FREE - this will get you started. You will get access to Holy Clubs "Firm Foundations", follow the book step-by step and you will be on your way to growing your heart and helping those around you. which is 163 pages of step-by-step, fun filled, biblically sound, training. You will go through, short easy to read lessons, and then answer the questions that follow. BENEFIT: this package is free and provides you the necessary tools to walk holy.
- SILVER : Learning truly isn’t something that happens overnight. That is why we developed the SILVER package, which includes 29 additional videos. Ben teaches you step-by-step, how to walk through Holy Clubs, "Firm Foundations". BENEFIT: It is just like having Ben teaching you one on one. And, lots of people say this package has opened their eyes and saved their lives.
- GOLD - SILVER "+" FULL COLOR "Firm Foundations" BOOK In this course you won’t learn things you’ll never use, but instead, this package will be geared towards strengthening your walk of holiness. This package gives you everything in the SILVER package with the addition of purchasing Ben's Full color, Full size (8.5 x 11) book "Firm Foundations". BENEFITS: you won't have to print off the lessons on a separate sheet of paper, and you can easily take this with you to your school or office.
- LEADERSHIP - GOLD + 18 Step-by-step videos on "How to lead a Holy Clubs Firm Foundations Group" A leader is not perfect, but knows where they have to go, and has the courage to gather their friends on the journey (and you are that leader). The LEADERSHIP package is one of our all time favorites (and a virtual steal at this price). It has everything from the SILVER & GOLD package, and provides the tool for you to "Go" and make disciples, with 18 Leadership Video's and Comprehensive Teaching Module (this includes stories from Ben's 20 years of full time ministry). BENEFIT: if you follow these steps then you will lead disciples, that will in turn make other disciples. You will help change the world by serving the few efficiently.
GATHER SOME PEOPLE TOGETHER
Remember God said to, "GO" and Make disciples, and Holy Clubs "Firm Foundations" is a small group discipleship tool that opens the door for you to train your group to overcome. The secret is that we provide biblically sound teaching along with opportunities for all to excel. As everyone will get a chance to teach, and everyone gets a chance to pray, and everyone gets a chance to share what God has done in their lives. Start your group today.
HOW TO GATHER OTHERS TO JOIN?
- First, Send out an invitation through Social Media, Group Text, or an email inviting them to be apart of a group that you are starting (either on-line or in person).
- Second, For those that say "yes" you can send them this informational Blog "What is Firm Foundations"?
- Next, Set a time to share an informational meeting with everyone on a conference call.
- On the Call: Introduce your self, share that you would like to host a Bible Study called "Firm Foundations". Go over the script from Introduction call for running a Firm Foundations group. Schedule a time when they all can make the group once a week.
- Follow up: Once you have set the time to meet weekly it is now time to send a follow up letter. Thank them for being on the call and then invite them to choose which module is best for them. You can look at our sample "Follow up letter".
- First Group: It is important for you to prepare ahead of time. As problems do arise. What are the problems? (Technology does not work, people forget to come, someone is not prepared, or there is a lot of emotional issues to go though...don't give up! Just get right back up and try again).
- Second Group: Remember one of the beautiful aspects of Holy Clubs "Firm Foundations" is the teacher. Each session a different person is supposed to teach. As the Facilitator have reach out to the teacher, a day or two before they teach, and ask them how it is coming as they prepare for their session.
IMPORTANT: you may need to call some people on the phone and help talk them through what they are about to do. Explain, to them that this is something that will really benefit them. Encourage, them that many others have gone through this process and seen amazing results. Lastly, send them to this Blog which is our invitation to them to share what they can expect.
SCHEDULE A TIME TO MEET WEEKLY
It is important to set a time that you can meet with people weekly. If you have not done so set a time that you and others can meet weekly. It is important to note that now everyone can meet at the same time weekly. You will probably have to meet at a time that is less convient for some and not others. I have learned:
- Find a time that is most convenient to the masses. Don't try to delay things for the one (care about the one, but setting the meeting can really help get things going).
- You, or someone else, may have to run another group as it is hard sometimes to schedule.
- Try to get everyone to start on the same day. If a person misses a meeting they are less likely to be there next time.
- Follow up from each meeting with a group communication.
CHOOSE YOUR VIDEO CHAT PLATFORM
I PREFER TO USE GOOGLE HANGOUTS
But, you can choose which is best for you. Why do I choose Google Hangouts? Most everyone has a google address and they know how to use it. Also, google is free and unlimited for what we are doing. You can use it on your smart phone or on your personal computer.
WHAT IS HOLY CLUBS FIRM FOUNDATIONS?
(MUST READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND)
Prayer. Evangelism. Discipleship. Holiness.
Holy Clubs is a unique discipleship tool. We teach foundational truths of the Christian faith while building a lifestyle of enjoyable prayer. Many discipleship programs have great Christian content, but Holy Clubs sets itself apart by creating an interactive group experience of personal growth where individuals are encouraged to grow in such things as: foundational Christian truths, enjoyable prayer, attainable holiness, hearing the voice of God, unlocking creative writing skills, and growing in the gifts of the Spirit.
Get the Firm Foundations manual and start an ON-LINE group TODAY!
The content for Holy Clubs has been blessing people for years. It can be used for your individual quiet time, one-on-one discipleship, or with a group (large or small, both work). The uniqueness of the Holy Clubs model allows you to do this with as many people as possible. Really, the sky's the limit! If you don’t already have a manual, go to holyclubs.com and get “Firm Foundations” today.
TRUTH: In this day and age you have crazy teachers who will tell you whatever you want to hear. We made sure this teaching was Jesus centered (we read the Bible and BIG books on: Jesus, Freedom, the Cross, and Purity). We did the hard work so that you don’t have to! Let us take your group on a journey to overcome.
HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD: Jesus said, “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me” (Jn. 10:27). But only a few are able to rightly discern God’s voice. Why? They just haven’t been trained. I have trained 1000’s to hear the voice of God through our proven training called “textingGod”, and I want to take you on the journey of clearly hearing His voice in and over your life.
Group participation: In the Holy Clubs group model, everyone is encouraged to participate. How many times have you (as a leader) wanted a plan that gets everyone involved? With our easy to follow steps for group participation, each person is encouraged to share over 4 times in one hour.
Teach your group to pray: Jesus said, “When you pray, say...Our Father...” (Luke 11:2). Are you currently taking time to disciple others in prayer? Our proven strategy gets everyone involved and invites people to lift up prayers that fill the room with light, love, and hope. I have studied prayer for over 30 years, and I want to encourage your lifestyle of prayer. Holy Clubs group prayer model will help you grow in corporate prayer.
Save time: Your group can get this done in one hour. Or, you can take time to add worship and make this 1 ½ hours. The choice is yours. Either way, it saves you time. Holy Clubs Firm Foundations has 24 Lessons (each taking only one hour to do) and 9 Pre-Foundations (which also take only one hour each to do). That is a total of 33 hours. Where else can you get a group training that can significantly impact your community in only 33 hours?
Walk Holy: Many people want to walk holy, but they are intimidated by the Word. God the Father is holy, and He invites you to be holy just like Him. Jesus, the happiest man alive, joyfully calls you to be holy just like Him. The Holy Spirit, the most powerful force in all creation, desires to help you walk holy. Holiness is not what you “have to do”, it is what you “get to do”! God wants to take you on a joyful journey of change: a journey where you leave the pain of your past, rise up as a new creation, and walk with Jesus pure and free! We call this #happyholiness. I want to start your group on that journey today.
But don’t just take our world for it!
Listen to this youth leader tell how she how her youth group was impacted.
Amazing youth leader uses Holy Clubs Firm Foundations to impact youth; Shara
STEP-BY-STEP HOW TO RUN A MEETING
What does an overall meeting look like?
Jessica shares about how Holy Clubs Firm Foundations has transformed her morning quiet time, and has empowered her university student leaders!
RUN SHEET FOR A HOLY CLUBS
Overall time (2 hours or 1 hour; you choose)
- How are you? (only 60 seconds per person; 10 people in the group means 10 minutes)
- Worship (if you don’t have worship then skip this section; 10-15 min.)
- Teaching (20 min.)
- Small group “texting God” (15 min.)
- Pray in a circle (share and pray in a circle; 10 min.)
- Prayer over an individual (10 min.)
- Worship/Testimonies (the remaining time, if you have any)
What does the time look like more precisely (ex. 7 to 9pm group)?
Welcome and prayer (5 minutes; 7:05pm) – If more than one group gathers at a time, then all the groups can start in one large room together. Welcome the Holy Clubs by saying, “We are ordinary people called to do extraordinary things. We are groups of praying people, uniting together, growing in holiness and in a lifestyle of enjoyable prayer.
Worship (35 to 40 minutes; 7:40pm) – This is a fun and uplifting time where people set their hearts before God, allowing Him to wash them clean from the day before the teaching. If you do not have a way to worship then just skip this time (ex. no instruments, no one willing to sing, unable to play worship music off YouTube, etc.).
Break into groups (2 minutes; 7:42pm) – Break off into small groups. If possible, keep the small groups the same each week so that there can be continuity, accountability, building of personal relationships, and individual growth.
“Hello my name is”/Testimonies (5 minutes; 7:50pm) – Each group has each person share a different fact about themselves. This creates a vulnerable group that cares for each other. Share one or two testimonies, if time allows.
Facilitator welcomes and encourages a weekly value (5 minutes; 7:55pm) – This is when the facilitator will welcome the group, and emphasize a value that the group needs to grow on, or something that was learned the previous week. Remember to build a different value into the group each week (unless you are re-emphasizing last week’s value). Don’t try to build all the values at once, as moving too quickly often has many negative (and unintended) consequences. Remember, “An inheritance gained hastily at the beginning will not be blessed at the end.” (Prov. 20:21)
Teaching (20 minutes; 8:15pm) – It is important that a new person teaches each week and that they prepare ahead of time (see “becoming a Holy Clubs teacher” sheet). The facilitator leading the group can count down the time (10 minutes left, 5 minutes etc.). It is important to be consistent, only spending 20 minutes on the teaching each time, so that others can know what to expect out of each session.
Texting God (Encountering God) (15 minutes; 8:30 pm) – This is a good time for the facilitator to emphasize “texting God” and “encountering God”. It is also important to share that this gets easier with time. The more times you do this, the more enjoyable prayer becomes! Have them go over the prayer sheet by simply following the instructions. Encourage them to write things down, because this will help them to “BELIEVE” the Truth.
Time Lapsed video of "TEXTING GOD"
Sharing (10 minutes; 8:40pm) – VERY IMPORTANT!! This allows people to share and grow. We share so that people can be encouraged to grow in hearing the voice of God, and so that everyone can hear the revelation of who He is and what He thinks and feels about us. This time of sharing helps us all to grow, but it is especially vital for those in the group who are new to hearing the Holy Spirit, as well as those struggling to BELIEVE in God’s truth. I have discovered that many people have heard about God, but they don’t BELIEVE Him or KNOW Him.
Praying UP, IN, OUT (10 minutes; 8:50pm) – Take turns in a circle, one after the other, praying out loud. Go around the circle three times, each time praying a different step: UP, IN, then OUT
- Firstly, Pray UP: Minister the revelation you received back to God. Go around the circle, each person, one after another, declaring the truth back to God. This is so simple, yet so profound (…DON’T SKIP THIS STEP).
- Second, Pray IN: Go around the circle again, inviting each person to pray the truth into his or her heart.
- Thirdly, Pray OUT: Go around the circle one more time, each person praying the truth and revelation he or she has just received — but this time, praying it outward for family, friends, and others.
The point of this part of the session allows people who may never otherwise pray to grow in prayer. Furthermore, this encourages your future leaders to teach others to pray. Remember, tell them to pray to God (i.e. #talk2God) like He is in the middle of the circle, like He is real and right there in the room with them—because He is!
***At first, this may seem repetitive, but it will allow the group to grow in ministry to God. Also, the people that normally don’t pray will have a safe environment to pray; people will learn to get truth into their hearts, where it can do the most good.
Pray for someone (10 minutes; 9pm) – This is another time to pray for someone that may need it. (Although, try not to pray for the same person each group.) This can be a supernaturally natural time. Just gently pray for one another. I encourage people to get around one person, ask to lay a hand on their shoulder, and invite the Holy Spirit to speak. Ask what Holy Spirit is thinking and feeling for them.
- Ask for a Bible verse – A Bible verse is safe. These are truths that can help them grow.
- Ask God for a picture – The picture is what God thinks and feels about the person. Then say it (the picture) and pray it (put your picture into a prayer if possible). Explain to the group that sometimes God speaks in “parables”: pictures or stories that the Holy Spirit gives to help explain or emphasize what God is sharing (Matt. 13:3).
- Lastly, stay in the 1 Cor. 14:3 boundaries – Edify, exhort, and comfort. Do not give words about future mates, dates, money, or speak in a directional or corrective tone. Do not coerce. And do not pray in a controlling way.
- Worship again – If time allows, gather all the groups back together. Share testimonies as one big group, gather the worship team, and pray for those that are in need — yes, even in the midst of worship. Sometimes, this can be the best time to pray.
***Remember, always stay within the boundaries of 1 Cor. 14:3: edification, exhortation, and comfort!