YOU ARE INVITED
WHAT IS HOLY CLUBS FIRM FOUNDATIONS ??
(MUST READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND)
SOMEONE CARES ABOUT YOU
If you are reading this it is because someone cares and wants to invite you to be apart of a Holy Clubs “Firm Foundations” Group. Whether you are a teenager or retired, this will benefit you. Please take time to read through this material so that you can become familiar with the process.
Remember God said to, “GO” and Make disciples, and Holy Clubs “Firm Foundations” is a small group discipleship tool that opens the door for you to train your group to overcome. The secret is that we provide biblically sound teaching along with opportunities for all to excel. As everyone will get a chance to teach, and everyone gets a chance to pray, and everyone gets a chance to share what God has done in their lives. SO LET’S GET STARTED.
Prayer. Evangelism. Discipleship. Holiness.Holy Clubs is a unique discipleship tool. We teach foundational truths of the Christian faith while building a lifestyle of enjoyable prayer. Many discipleship programs have great Christian content, but Holy Clubs sets itself apart by creating an interactive group experience of personal growth where individuals are encouraged to grow in such things as: foundational Christian truths, enjoyable prayer, attainable holiness, hearing the voice of God, unlocking creative writing skills, and growing in the gifts of the Spirit.
Get the Firm Foundations manual and start an ON-LINE group TODAY!The content for Holy Clubs has been blessing people for years. It can be used for your individual quiet time, one-on-one discipleship, or with a group (large or small, both work). The uniqueness of the Holy Clubs model allows you to do this with as many people as possible. Really, the sky's the limit! If you don’t already have a manual, go to holyclubs.com and get “Firm Foundations” today.
But don’t just take our world for it!Listen to this youth leader tell how she how her youth group was impacted. Amazing youth leader uses Holy Clubs Firm Foundations to impact youth; Shara
STEP-BY-STEP HOW TO RUN A MEETING
What does an overall meeting look like?Jessica shares about how Holy Clubs Firm Foundations has transformed her morning quiet time, and has empowered her university student leaders!
RUN SHEET FOR A HOLY CLUBS
Overall time (2 hours or 1 hour; you choose)
- How are you? (only 60 seconds per person; 10 people in the group means 10 minutes)
- Worship (if you don’t have worship then skip this section; 10-15 min.)
- Teaching (20 min.)
- Small group “texting God” (15 min.)
- Pray in a circle (share and pray in a circle; 10 min.)
- Prayer over an individual (10 min.)
- Worship/Testimonies (the remaining time, if you have any)
What does the time look like more precisely (ex. 7 to 9pm group)?
Time Lapsed video of "TEXTING GOD"
- Firstly, Pray UP: Minister the revelation you received back to God. Go around the circle, each person, one after another, declaring the truth back to God. This is so simple, yet so profound (…DON’T SKIP THIS STEP).
- Second, Pray IN: Go around the circle again, inviting each person to pray the truth into his or her heart.
- Thirdly, Pray OUT: Go around the circle one more time, each person praying the truth and revelation he or she has just received — but this time, praying it outward for family, friends, and others.
- Ask for a Bible verse – A Bible verse is safe. These are truths that can help them grow.
- Ask God for a picture – The picture is what God thinks and feels about the person. Then say it (the picture) and pray it (put your picture into a prayer if possible). Explain to the group that sometimes God speaks in “parables”: pictures or stories that the Holy Spirit gives to help explain or emphasize what God is sharing (Matt. 13:3).
- Lastly, stay in the 1 Cor. 14:3 boundaries – Edify, exhort, and comfort. Do not give words about future mates, dates, money, or speak in a directional or corrective tone. Do not coerce. And do not pray in a controlling way.
- Worship again – If time allows, gather all the groups back together. Share testimonies as one big group, gather the worship team, and pray for those that are in need — yes, even in the midst of worship. Sometimes, this can be the best time to pray.